Jun 9, 2010

her recent post. i love you, farah ♥

YOU.
you care,
you ignore,
you listen,
you smile,
you laugh.

Basically,
you love me as much as i do before and now:)

You tried to be involved in my problem,
you solved it sincerely,
I LOVE YOU.

You make a joke whenever there is a chance too,
i laugh,
i smile,
I LOVE YOU MORE.

You accompany me,
you filled the silence,
you filled the emptiness in my heart,
you sacrifice everything,
I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE.

You play with words,
you're sweet,
you smile with so much sincerity,
i smile with gratitude,
I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE.

You are my moon,
you are my sun,
you are my needs,
you are my wants,
you are the angel and the devil of my life,
you are my guardian angel,
you are my everything,
much more than that,
you are the owner of my heart.
now and forever.
Thats why,
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS INFINITY.

No comments: