Nov 10, 2008

3 little birds.

rise up this mornin', smiled at the rising sun. three little birds sit by my doorsteps. singing the sweet songs of melody pure. sayin' this is my message to you ou ouu.

haha dont mind me. im high my man. i smoke weed half a kilo a day, and i feel great. i aint need any doctor, weed is good enough. haha.

exam today sucks! surely i'll get grade U in maths. the first 3 and 4 questions was easy, but the rest i wrote rubbish. haha. i was high, i aint care. haha. next paper, geography paper1. then poa which i sucks alot too. biartia eh.

m currently having headache pasal maths tadi and watching nujum pak belalang. haha and it gives me an idea of what my ambition will be. to become a fake nujum (astrologer) just like p.ramlee was. haha. then got married with princess, er which im not interested. haha.

yesterday, i read nayeef's blog and his post about nokia 888 attracts me like aloott. haha check it out, i have linked him. just click on his name sana. i texted nayeef last night and asked him about it, he said its still on process. so i hope i'll be the first one who used it in brunei. haha. i was wondering why dont they made a phone for me? nokia 812! haha. hantam.

xoxo najla

No comments: