Feb 17, 2009

WHY?

after 8months together im always here for you, wheather im asleep, awake, sick or busy. but what about you? you werent there whenever i need you the most. and when im already fine, you mad at me. i was scared at that time. why dont you atleast cheer me up a little bit? i dont think its wrong if you love me. you leave me heart broken! is this the way you treated all you ex boyfriends?

you just dont know how i feel. how lonely i am. last night suppost tobe a great one, untill you fell asleep. no goodnight, no sweetdreams and not even i love you. its fine when it happens sometime and were there when i need you, but its not so fine if you did this to me. now im sick of crying.

im saying this so you would understand and i could atleast feel comfortable with you. lambut2 saja wa. if its wrong to need you like last night, then tell me. i wont be needing you when ada nightmares lagi. you always follow whats you feel. you never listen. we are so in need to talk now.

No comments: