Dec 24, 2008

hari ini.

hell o. im back lagi posting for fun, since si love has gone to her dreamland. haha.

i just got back from gadong for a family dinner, paham2 la. bonus sudaah. haha. we went to mr pizza to satisfy my brother and sisters' nafsu. haha i just ate two pieces of chicken wings and french fries. then my dad and mum went to the foodcourt to get something to eat. inda kanyang bah di mr pizza a. di foodcourt there were like thousands of peoples ratting over the places. haha. we cant hardly get a place to sit. oh btw, the other adik2 went down liat dvd kah apa. idk.

lapas we got ourself a place, my mum and me let dad order for us. but rupanya, i was the only one yang makan. malu pulang rasanya. sitting in between mum and dad who's like watching me eat. macam anak manja bah. urang lagi ramai tu. haha. lapas im full, we went home.

oh hey, its like less then an hour to 12am! you know what thats mean. haha tarih pun betukar menjadi 25 haribulan. HAPPY 7TH MONTHSARY AYANGG! ;D hope tani bekekalan seumur hidup macam tani inginkan. hehe. i love youu. love, me balum delete blog you tu. kan ambil post me yang dulu, then baru delete a. hehe.

n i g h t p e o p l e !

No comments: