Dec 6, 2008

todays event.

went to kebajikan with cousins and friends just now for futsal. we came a little bit late, around 2.15 la cematu. when we arrived sana, eihh mana dorang anikan? haha. lucky dorang arrived 10 minutes lapas atu.

i have to wait for my dad. ia membawakan kasut. fyi, im still at lutfi's crib. around 2.30 baru ku main. sorry guys, i wasnt on my form tadi. i lost my golden touch right after our 1 nil win over sport school ah. haha.

but! ada but ni. my goalkeeping skill was on fire. i blocked 2501 shots tadi. haha tia karang. just before the final whistle, i couldnt save the shot from idontknowwho. fullstreched pulang sudah, its just my respond was low and kinda weak. ngaleh wah. haha.

bah eihh. im tired. goodnight. love, enjoy the concert a. dont mind me, me tidur saja.

No comments: