Aug 12, 2009

big tiring day yesterday.

aluha. yesterday was tiring. got two activities at the same time, and im attending both of them. some thinks im crazy, but i dont care. i treat everyone equally. haha.

during my ps yesterday, i was at the canteen enjoy my nasi ayam goreng with the girls and amanad randomly asked 'define me bestfriend'. haha what is bestfriend actualy. inda pulang ku betidur mikirkan nad ;p and i just realise that i also dont have a bestfriend, just like you fate ;) tani ada many close friends saja kan? haha.

anyone who could tell me whats bestfriend, do it soon aight? ;) i'd really appreciate it.

oh btw, kemarin aku banyak tandang tuhut urang!! haha damn im suppose to hurt people, not hurt my leg. damn. nasib jua kabal -_- oookkaaayy! haha.

hey here a secret ima tell you. im not goina attend my cca later. haha apadeh. im kinda lazy plus injured sikit *manja* plus geo test esuk! minus aku balum bayar puasa times kan tidur divide by homeworks -_- eh gila atu lame. kaqylah tu mengajar ;p hi kaqylah. haha.

bah atu saja. assalamualaikum.

No comments: